When I was contacted in December by Nicholas' mother she wanted a Fresh out of the bun photo session at the hospital! Nicholas had other plans as he arrived three weeks early and was in the NICU for a couple of days, so an in-home session it was! Nicholas took a while to sleep, and of course mom and dad said that's all he does all day, but he wanted to flirt with me, hehe! He is simply precious and truly loved!
My favorite South Florida newborn sessions are the ones I photograph outdoors at parks, beaches and lakes, there is just something so natural and pure when a newborn is outdoors!
Baby Camden was so precious. It took a while for Camden to get into his milk coma, but once there he rocked his session!
Dara's Bling Photography South Florida Easter Mini Session Giveaway!
Giveaway will run from 2/10 to 2/20! Giveaway is no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook!
There will be 2 winners! One will win a session with 10 digital images and one winner will win half of a mini session!
RULES TO ENTER:
1) You must be a fan of Dara's Bling Photography on Facebook!
2) Click to like the giveaway post on Facebook here!
3) Click to SHARE the giveaway post on Facebook make sure to set it to PUBLIC for an EXTRA ENTRY!
3) Sign up for my newsletter email list EXTRA ENTRY!
4) Comment on this blog post when you have finished the steps DONE and who you would like to win the session for!
5) Follow me on Pinterest for an EXTRA ENTRY!
6) Follow me on Instagram for an EXTRA ENTRY!
7) Follow me on Twitter for an EXTRA ENTRY!
8) You must post your entries into the rafflecopter app after the package photo on my blog!
South Florida First Birthday Photographer Princess Madelyn's Cake Smash Session Davie Dara's Bling Photography
I was so excited to meet Princess Madelyn for her first birthday session! She is the sweetest princess. Madelyn was not feeling well on the day of her photo session, but thanks to her adorable brothers she rocked her session!
The yummy cake was designed by Savvylicious Sweets.
I got to spend a couple of hours yesterday on South Beach with adorable sibling models Bianca & Ryan, they are so adorable and are models with Mary's Special People Talent Management in South Florida.
I had the pleasure of capturing the Johnson family photos to announce their plans to adopt and expand their family tree! They are such a wonderful, warm and caring family and I was so honored to be a part of their announcement.
If you would like to help the Johnson's and contribute to their adoption fund, click her to go to their donation site, even a dollar will help!
Below are some of the gorgeous images from their adoption session!
My name is Dara and I am a South Florida Portrait Artist specializing in maternity, newborn, family, children and model sessions.